Binary Binary

Nice

I liked it, although a bit more story would've been nice. I suck at the "lights out" puzzles, so I found those the hardest, but the rest weren't too hard.

The Gun Game 2 The Gun Game 2

Pretty Good

I liked it, had everything in 1.5 hours except the Played for Two Hours and the Everything Merits. It was getting laggier the longer I played, but that might be my computer (Flash on 64bit linux using a dev-build of chrome). Also, I just went to play again today, and I can't break glass bottles.

Ergon / Logos Ergon / Logos

Stunning

This is easily one of the most artistic/original piece of Flash I've seen.

Mouse Effects 4 Mouse Effects 4

It WOULD have been good . . .

but I have Firefox, because it doesn't suck like IE. I'm NOT going to use IE, and DEFINITELY not install a new browser because it doesn't work with the one I have. I'm not sure if you realize this, but not working in Firefox means that SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOUR CODE! If you want the MANY users who, like me HATE IE and aren't going to install a new browser just to see fancy cursor effects, to actually "PLAY" this "GAME" then FIX IT!

~Nikayah

StoneAge Sam StoneAge Sam

Awsome!

This game was really kool! If you make a sequel, mabye you should make it like a sandbox-ish games (you get goals, you complete them however you want). To the person below me, it worked fine under firefox for me, and im running linux!

Through the Machine Through the Machine

THIS IS AWSOME!

This game is AWSOME!! But i do get Just a bit of lag, not much really its mostly the moving parts the animations seem squareish and jerky. I know its not my computer, its FAST (AMD Pheneom 9500 - quad core 2.2GHz = 8.8GHz) BUT i am running linux (Ubuntu to be more specific) That might have some effect.

NGAP Radio NGAP Radio

Awsome, but . . .

It's missing a few things, like being able to play songs by genre, play songs by rating, and MABYE a search feature of some sort.

Unreal Flash 2007 Unreal Flash 2007

Awsome Game!

This game rules!! I noticed a few things. When you shoot any robats there is a blood splatter, mabye if you make another Unreal flash you could make it like an oil splatter or something. There was no online play, if somehow you could manage to get online play going that would be AWSOME!!!!!!!! The music was kind of funny, when i shot the volume went up . . . that was reasonable but afterwards the music volume went WAAAAAAAAAY down and i couldn't even hear it. When i went to change weapons with my mouse wheel sometimes it would jump between only two weapons and sometimes it would go backwards (Scrolling up went back a weapon and down went forward a weapon) and sometimes it would work perfectly A cool feature would be being able to choose the weapons that spawn on a map as well as the weapons in your inventory.